Saturday, October 5, 2013

Luke 15:1-10 - The Parable of the Lost Sheep

Luke 15:1-10 - The Parable of the Lost Sheep - Now the - Bible Gateway:

Wow...throughout my life I have had to come crawling back to our Lord , on my knees begging for forgiveness. guidance and love. The story of the prodigal son is so important to believers - none are perfect, and although some of us veer further off of the path than others, I think we can all appreciate this lesson.

But , personally, I really love the story and the lesson for another reason, besides the fact that I have been welcomed back by God so many times....I love the fact that OTHERS need to know this story too. Some of us feel like we dont deserve to be in Gods presence - little do these people know, that NONE of us deserve the love and guidance that the Lord GIVES us.

And its something that is truly amazing , when our church or group celebrates the return of a fellow church member. Thank you Father, thank you for this day, thank you for letting me hear your word today and thank you for all the beautiful people that you have put in my life....YOUR will is perfect and I love you Father, Amen.

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment