Friday, October 4, 2013

Believing In Gods Ability In YOUR Life

Hello all, I just read my Daily Bread and todays message was a simple one...but as usual, it is a message that we must be reminded of. The lady who wrote the message, spoke of a conversation she has had multiple times with her niece.

The details are shady, but the point is that the lady would often say that impossible things CAN indeed happen through the power of our Lord. But her problem, was that she thought that God only provided these miracles for OTHER families.

And I know I have been guilty of completely forgetting about the amazing things that God has done for me - often times we tend to focus on the negative things. Kind of seems like a trick that the devil might use if you ask me. We ABSOLUTELY must know that God works his magic in OUR lives as well as others. God is a smart overseer , and we must understand that by His grace we are forgiven for taking His amazing works for granted. And that by working in our lives, God is giving us our own testimony , a testimony that we can use to help others to seek out the Lords grace,forgiveness,joy, love and all the other wonders that are bestowed upon us DAILY!

I am so thankful for my father in heaven. How could a poor sinner like ME deserve any of these great and miraculous deeds? The answer is simple - I DONT. Thank you father, your wisdom and knowledge dwarfs my own, how lucky am i to have you leading the way. Thank you and please watch over my loved ones Father. Please help me to show your love through me and my actions and I love you Father, Amen.

Ephesians 3:14-21

New International Version (NIV)

A Prayer for the Ephesians

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Footnotes:

No comments:

Post a Comment